RAC IS RSAC IS RCASC

RAC IS RSAC IS RCASC
RSAC WITHOUT MY BENNY ON ; I HAVE BEEN CALLED THE OSAMA BIN LADEN OF CANADA, BUT I HAVE NEVER BOMBED ANYTHING !

MY CREST

MY CREST
HAVEN'T MISSED A BATTLE YET AND I MAY HAVE MET CHRIST IN ONE OF MY LIVES ; JUST MAYBE ?

gnashing of the teeth

And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 8:11-12)(Matthew 13:41-42).
So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall
come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 13:49-50) further scripture to wit (Matthew 22:12-13) ; (Matthew 24:50-51) ; (Matthew 25:29-30) ; (Luke 13:27-28).
http://www.middletownbiblechurch.org/doctrine/hodgesgn.htm
FOR MANY SHALL KNOCK BUT FEW SHALL BE CHOSEN ; AS IT IS WRITEN ;

GREENPEACE

Greenpeace online activist signup form
Your name

Your email address

Country of residence

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Revelation 3:17-19

Revelation 3:17-19
(17) Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: (18) I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. (19) As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Revelation 3:20-22
3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

and the white stone is but he who over comes rev. 2 17
http://bibletools.org//index.cfm/fuseaction/Bible.show/sVerseID/30735/eVerseID/30735
2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

No comments:

me again RSAC with my beeny on ; born 22 april 1955 ; http://www.veropedia.com/a/April_22#Holidays_

me again RSAC with my beeny on ; born 22 april 1955 ; http://www.veropedia.com/a/April_22#Holidays_
I THINK I HAVE A RIGHT TO WEAR MY BRAIDS ;

liken unto my attendance pins church sunday school

liken unto my attendance pins church sunday school
this is a us marine pin ; it is the same/or similar to as the pin i received at st johns for perfect attendance ; each bar represented a year ; mine had 5 bars ; it is missing ;

for as i am in my father my father is in me

for as i am in my father my father is in me
my braids ; with the pin RCASC;for rsac is rac as is rac in rsac ; if you have seen me you have seen my father ;

the devil drew 1 third of the stars of heaven in his tail and threw them 2 earth,revelation12:4

the devil drew 1 third of the stars of heaven in his tail and threw them 2 earth,revelation12:4
Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 smashed into Jupiter back in 1994 ; i wrote my mother at the time from b.c. right q. ; said the bible in refrence to her ; i felt it ; i knew ; A tingle no i drew the picture trinity after this ; i rember now ;yes yes ; rainbow ; but the flood before the horn cut off and into the sand ???

revelation 2:17 i will give him a white stone and a new name which no one knows but him

revelation 2:17 i will give him a white stone and a new name which no one knows but him
the white honica egg ; or white stone ; for in my fathers world are many houses ; were did all the white moose come from ; who rubbed the egg ; the goose that laid the golden egg

christmas bell

christmas bell
the christmas silver bell ; 6 point flower like a tulip ;

IN FLANDERS FIELD 1ST WORLD WAR

In Flanders Fields By: Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae, MD (1872-1918) Canadian Army
IN FLANDERS FIELDS the poppies blow Between the crosses row on row, That mark our place; and in the sky The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below.
We are the Dead. Short days ago We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow, Loved and were loved, and now we lie In Flanders fields.
Take up our quarrel with the foe: To you from failing hands we throw The torch; be yours to hold it high. If ye break faith with us who die We shall not sleep, though poppies grow In Flanders fields.

the crown and keys

the crown and keys
the crown and keys like the hat and keys to your website pope ; the 6 gold bars with peace sign ; i beleive is the peace core jfk ; looks like i got that wagon wheel ; 8 point star with a maple leaf ; i like the sword between two wings ; i cliped em ; i pulled the sword to and from the stone ; the word sharp as a two edged sword on the back of the eagle

united nations

united nations
http://www.un.org/english/

RSAC COAT OF COLOURS

RSAC COAT OF COLOURS
RSAC COAT OF COLOURS ; i was confirmed at st johns church brantford, ont. canada. this picture of the vest is before i added the gold wings to the jacket on the 6 point star

ENGLAND

ENGLAND
notice the diffrence in the braids or robe that flows from the helmet as well as the lion on top of the helmet of the coat of arms of the united kingdom ; thats briton to some ; to the one of canada ; the one on canada resembles my coat of arms ; also notice the addition to the three branches of ireland notation in flag ; the three leaf configuration as also in wheat ; liken unto the wheat to the braids on the crown in some flag refrences ; the wheat did someone draw in the sand with their finger ; the crop circles ; on the canadian one we have the spears like the 300 ; the addition of the three french flowers in setting as but the crowns ; in three like the crowns on the ground ; the canadian crest has two white leaf ; one on each side of the helmet ; liken unto two white moose or two white flowers in a v ; or two and a middle ; a volcano rocks in the middle of an island, as but does a storm heads to its destination ; to a wing tear in space ;

the coat of arms behind the judges bench ; see the helmet with the leaves ; were have i seen that helmet before ; and the lion with the feather or leaf ; with a crown on his head ; the three branches ; the three french flowers ; the harp ; the little red lion ; notice they cover the lion and unicorn ; the braids or robe that flow from the helmet ; oh thats a 6 point star general ; just dripping in blood ; for i walked out of the battle of the unicorns 22:11 ; father in heaven i come to house in full glory ; with the key to heaven and hell ; the three leaf set like three crown ; the 2 thistled flowers at the bottom like the thistled flower i found ; the inside of the helmet green like the braids to my helmet ;

Zig-Hile, were did i put your swords but in my braids, no speken a doitch,nein, like a gay bar hat

Zig-Hile, were did i put your swords but in my braids, no speken a doitch,nein, like a gay bar hat
Nazi Germany under the leadership of Hitler soon became a dictatorship. A dictatorship requires one person (does it)and one party to be in control of a nation and a climate of fear - this was provided by Himmler's SS. Personal freedom disappeared in Nazi Germany.

the knights templer shield

the knights templer shield
the knights templar seal

coat of arms canada

coat of arms canada
notice the b.c. flag ; well it says ; a sun rising over water (between two river(jew jordan) )to a saint flag in trinity to three crowns of gold a nation already risen ? and theres the trees again ;

the crest of cromwell

the crest of cromwell
cromwell http://www.olivercromwell.org/ ; please dont behead me this time ; right margrette thatcher ; i hope we get to keep our heads ; that little lion again ; the gold harp ; plus 3 corners ; is that 4 lions or 3 plus a harp to sing ; an angel from heaven ; the golden egg between wings : ??? “i tell you we will cut off his head with the crown upon it .” Cromwell to one of the judges at the trial of King Charles I.1648.

IRELand_Ulster

IRELand_Ulster
threw the crown off to find heaven for that is were but an irish king sits or just the breats plate to the king?

FLAG OF JERUSALEM

FLAG OF JERUSALEM
A TRIANGLE